- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup B. Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk the oil, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until completely combined (the batter should be thick).
- Fold in the B. Bits.
- Pour/spoon the batter into the liners – fill only 2/3 full to avoid spilling over the sides.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- Once cool, frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Add more B. Bits on top, and enjoy!
Follow our recipe tutorial videos at the B. Toffee YouTube Channel! Link provided below!