This privacy notice discloses the private practices for www.btoffee.com. This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared
- How it can be collected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. B. toffee will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order. We may use your information to conduct research to improve our site and services. Unless you ask us not to, we may also use the information you provide to follow up with you or contact you about offers or products you may find interesting, or changes in this policy.
Accessibility and Control
You may opt out of any future contracts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete and data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We collect two types of information from visitors of our website: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
- Personally identifiable information includes contact information (name, email address, shipping address, etc.) and financial information (credit card number, expiration date, etc.). We use this information to fulfill your orders, for billing purposes and to contact you in the event we are having trouble completing your order.In any event, we reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and send you marketing materials for our own products and services. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you.
- Non-personally identifiable information includes tracking technology like cookies or pixel tags, which let us track the actions of visitors on our website. They tell us things like the name of your internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access our website, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to our website, the website address, if any, to which you travel from our website, your home page customization preferences and other similar traffic-related information. This information helps us improve our website and the products, services, applications, content and features that we provide through our website. We do not use non-personally identifiable information in any way to create or maintain a personal profile of you or collect personally identifiable information from you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address at the top of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Our physical, electronic and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We have taken appropriate measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.