There are so many pumpkin bars recipes out there, but we guarantee you that this is the only recipe you’ll need this fall. Here is how you make them:
First of all, let’s run to the market or a grocery store to get the ingredients for our pumpkin bars:
What’s in the Pumpkin Bars?
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
& Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cream or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of B. bits
Let’s get started!
- Mix all ingredients together until the mixture is well-combined
- Pour mixture into a greased cookie sheet or jellyroll pan
- Bake at 325 F for about 25-30 minutes
- Remove it from the oven and let cool completely
- Meanwhile, mix together frosting ingredients until smooth
- Spread evenly over pumpkin bars
- Sprinkle the B. bits on top for the crunchy texture
- Cut into squares
That’s how you make these delicious B. Toffee Pumpkin Bars. TA-DAH!
Check us out on Youtube for the video recipe. If you like our video, please give us a thumbs up and click the subscribe! Comment below to let us know what you think and want to see more from us in the future.
Let’s B. friends!